Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Back to LIFE!!

My last post unfortunately was about the depression phase I went through due to some problems I faced with my health. My tummy was invaded by enzymes that burned the insides of my stomach which eventually had a great negative psychological effect on me.

So, I spent a couple of days outside Dubai and headed to the eastern emirates where my grandmother lives. I thought since it’s very peaceful it would be a positive change of my surroundings. Gradually, I felt refreshed and stronger and I even forgot all about the pain that was all in my head and my imagination. “Weswas” is the word. Such a messed up thing because I was never the person to get paranoid at all.


The first thing I did as I reached that area was that I visited the graveyard where my grandfather was buried in last March – this year. It was very sad. I was with Moh’d and one of my cousins. I stood there and in my heart I recited “Al Fat7a” and then I started talking to my grandfather – may Allah have mercy on his soul. He’s dead but I know he could hear me somehow. I told him:


"I know I may have never spoken out to you about my love for you but I loved you and will always do. I may have been this quiet mysterious person but I was always by your side in the hospital and I have always thought of you in my prayers when you suffered that damned disease. I respected you and looked up to you like you were a crown we should all wear. You’re gone but and I want you to know that I’m becoming a better Muslim everyday to meet you one day in a lovely place"

I then passed by where my two uncles were buried years and years ago. I never met them for they passed away before I was even born. I’ve always wondered what it would have been like should they have lived longer. One of them passed away in the US. He was a 24-year-old IT student. My other uncle died very young when he was only 11. He was only a child and died of a very rare yet serious disease.

Well, it was my first time to ever be in a graveyard but it felt good visiting and talking to my grandfather.

Anyway… let me continue with updating you with my life. Today we had a lovely family gathering where we had seafood for lunch and lovely stories were shared between us all.

Moh’d el ‘3abi missed it!

Some of my very close friends traveled and I miss them already.

I drove around ‘Khorfakan’ with my two cousins and my mother. It was fun.

I’m heading back to my beloved Dubai this evening.

I will continue my Body Combat sessions with Sara M. and will go to the beach to float and swim. I’m so happy there are less jellyfish now. Hehe


I’m going to get around thousands of boxes of chocolate from all my friends because as usual I FORCED them to get me chocolate ha-ha. Yes, I’m a very chocoholic person.

I’m back to being noisy and all crazy and hyper =D


PS: Dear fellow bloggers, your comments to my previous post have been so sweet and full of sugar. Thanks, I really appreciate it. Love you all.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I Luv this post, its depressing sad fun and HYPER !! I am so glad you are feeling better, and it makes me smile knowing you are happy BUT people are selfish and it’s a FACT!  So thinking of Me, Myself and I; I really like it better when you are here in DXB… Yalla come back I think you have had enough... I miss you A LOT and I have wayed stuff in mind planned .. Stuff that are just waiting for you to come back !! I think your cousins there had enough of you, its OUR TURN ..

Reem B. said...

heheheeh Sara !! 5ala9 5ala9 I'm coming back to Dubai <3 !!! I misssssssssed you and everyone. FIRST THING WE DO IS BODY COMBAT! I FEEEL LIKE KICKING AND PUNCHING AND THEN FLOATING IN THE BEACH after having french fries and lemon margerita and I DON'T CARE IF IT's BAD! IT's our body combat traditions!! hehe

Love ya yal selfish ;) (you're not)

Navy Girl said...

glad your back with us .. good to have you back hun :*

M said...

Cancerian, I'm REALLY GLAD THAT YOUR BACK, HEALTHY AND HYPER!
*HUGGGGGGGGGGS TIGHTTTTTTTTTT*

sUCH a cheerful post ;) You should remain this way! UNDERSTOODDDDDDDD ? :@

Allah yer7am Baba A* and ur uncles and jameeeee3 amwatna!

The plan is for you to back to dxb TODAY, AND I honestly wish you a safe road trip to dubai ;)!
ow about the COMBAT classes, CONTINUE for I know how much you enjoy this class! ;)
The tan and the beach! GIRL you are already SEXY! WITH BRONZISH golden TONE. A color to KILL for =P Mashalla mashalla.. tif tif! I hope it remains this way but take extra care this time ;)
ow 3an el chocolate falech 6ayeb ya Umm carMen ;)!


BTW sexy font color.. I have this thing for this SERRIF font =P

PS, UR post just appeared to me :(
madree sho elsafeh! ATLEAST it appread 9A7 9A7?

LOOOOOOOOOBEEEE YOU!

M said...

P.S.
I couldn't call for I hate goodbyes.. Gonna SMS you inshalla from my EURO NUMBER =p
xoxoxo

M said...

oooooops :p i MEANT FONT mob color.. for you used multi colors! Atleast I said SERRIF, you know what I mean! I rarely like serrifs... bas this one!

(SORRY m flooooding your comment area bs I'm flying soon:( )

Reem B. said...

NAVY GIRL: THANKSSSSS <3 !!! *hugz* And remember, if there's more campaigns going on in your head let me know ! YOU got my full support! hehe

DEEDEEE: HEEEEY LOOOOOOVE YA TOOO... and you can take all the space you want 3adi.... ;) WA LAWWWWW hehe...

And yeah all the serrif and sans serrif they remind me of a funny class we had together if you know what I mean :P

YALLA 6EEEERY w REDDYYYY BELSALAMAAA!! :@ AHAM SHAY MY CHOCOLATE. Inti kaifich itha btredeeen willa la... aham shay you send my chocolate bel dhl or aramex! dabry 7alich! LOL

Kidding =( You come back safe honey ok???? (with chocolate) lol

eshda3wa said...

i know the feeling of visiting a loved one bel grave yard... bitter sweet

glad u relaxed n inshallah ull get over ur weswas!

Ammaro said...

Its always good to get out of wherever you are every now and then. Gets you back in focus, restores some of your soul back, and, well, you have fun!

Anonymous said...

wb wb wb wb :D good to know that you are back and felling better.you have been missed:)

Nick McRae said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I'm not exactly sure what "body combat" is, but I like it :) Enjoy your chocolate, sweet one!

Reem B. said...

Eshda3wa: Thanks. and yes like you said bitter sweet!

ammar: I couldn't agree more! :)

Amu: thanks thanks thanks thank! lol

Nick: Thanks a lot. And body combat is some sort of a martial art where there's extremely loud music and nonstop attacking moves and it's just amazing to let go of all the stress. Plus, it's good self diffence excersise. Or in other words, Body Combat is FUN !! hehe

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry for your loss!

anyway, you are back in the mood and that what matters! :)

do whatever that makes you happy once you return :)

see you soon...

Reem B. said...

-- Rekoo: Thanks walla highly appreciated.

Navy Girl said...

b3d 3omery wala :* umm i'll think of something ;)

Aisha said...

awwww :)
im so glad to see this..
3anjad ur last post depressed me.

"The first thing I did as I reached that area was that I visited the graveyard where my grandfather"
Allah yir7amo..

"I’m back to being noisy and all crazy and hyper =D"
u go girl ;p

and what's Body Combat btw? :p

have a nice day, and thanks for dropping by my blog.
its always nice to have new commenters :)

Aisha said...

oh never mind i read ur response to the other comment so i know what Body Combat is now :)

Reem B. said...

Palo-girl: You're sweet...... and i suggest you try Body Combat! hehe