Thursday, July 5, 2007

Natacha St Pierre


Natacha St Pierre… she’s young… she’s Canadian from New Brunswick. Her voice and telent in singing and playing the piano are just impecable. There is not one song that I didn’t like; or maybe it’s because of her magical voice. My friend’s car is invaded by my Natacha songs hehehe.. Sorry S.MAD but come on I know you love all my CDs the way I love yours :P.

Anyway… here’s a list of my fav songs by her:

Un ange frappe a ma porte
Tant Que C’est Toi
De L’amour Le Mieux
Tu Trouveras
Sans Le Savoir
Tu M’envoles
Je T’aime Encore
Dans Mes Nuits


I would say her songs are perfect if you’re looking for relaxation.

When it’s time to go wild and crazy I have a different list of crazy Spanish songs which also already invaded S.Mad’s car =P

6 comments:

Navy Girl said...

Oh I don’t really know her .. but the piano part got my attention.. is she more like Alicia keys ??

Reem B. said...

Hmm.... Not really like alicia Keys... But really awesome! :D

Nice to have you pass by, Navy Girl ;)

M said...

W7laailha S.MAD!! Her car has all sort of CD's and songs from Nad esHiba style to hmmm =P your natacha songs that I haven't heard yet ekeke..

=D

Unknown said...

Reem your CD's are AMAZING and you KNOW IT !! Im Glad my car is filled with them. Your right her songs are relaxing and nice, even though i dont speak french I am able to sing along. HeHe ..

Reem B. said...

DEEEDEEE: ARE YOU BACK ??? El 7emdilla 3al salama.... mab'3aina etredeeen Dubai... nawwerat nawwerat w 3omra ma8boola....
Ybalich laffe fil sayyara wyana ana w Sara nesma3elna shwayya spanish .. w shwayya Natacha.. w shwayya min hal el 5erbe6an :P

Sara : YOUR CAR ROCKS WILLA CHAN I DIDN"T PUT COOL MUSIC IN IT ;) and

Reem B. said...

...... and WITH or WITHOUT music we will ROCK (lol ur word ) =P