Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Translation: "Puertas Misteriosas"

I have translated what I wrote under the title “Puertas Misteriosas” at the request of my friend “S.Mad”. =)
So here’s what I wrote and I wrote it when I was bored and just “breathing” letting a million thoughts flow in and out my head…. :


I find a door in front of me each time I reach a new stage in my life. Each door is a mystery. Each door is a story. Each door is an adventure… and each door has an answer. If people already knew what is behind every door in every stage of their life, then what would be the purpose of their existence? People are brought to life to search, learn, work and decide to take the right or wrong path. Finally, there is heaven and there is hell. The question is: Which door takes to heaven? Which door takes to hell?
Yes. Every door is a mystery and every door hides an answer!

2 comments:

M said...

Beaaaaaaaaaaautifully written
;)
True it is good that people don't know what hides behind each door, what would be their purpose of their existance if they did know??? !!!!

Loved it.. Cannot wait to read more of your thoughts and writings!!! It sounds good in english OW it looks really good in spanish too =P

eheheh XXX MIssing yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reem B. said...

DeeDee: Missssing u more walla... And am sooooooooo glad you loved what i wrote.. ! Inshalla much more to come soon. Yalla now that you're back go update your blog am sure there's a lot that you've got to say which I would realy want to read ;)