Sunday, July 22, 2007

What Made Me Play Again

Okay guys so here’s the thing about me and video games. I can barely remember when was the last time I actually held a joystick in my hand and really played a video game, let alone playing with enthusiasm! According to my memory, it’s been something like… okay I think I was in eighth grade when I last played.

Believe it or not, I used to love Need4Speed. I also loved Crash Bandicoot, it was like my favorite. Someone got us a game called “Pepsi Man” LOL, I remember kint al3ab eb’6emeeer! And Ohhhh… TEKKEN was something I loved! Very good when you’re angry. Yes yes I know it’s a guys’ game bas el a39ab mat3arf shoo bint w shoo walad LOL YOU JUST WANNA PUNCH AND HIT AND KILL.

Anyway so… for all these years I stopped playing and I lost every interest in even spending five minutes to play a dumb game to kill time. Play station…etc were just
NOT something I would consider at any case.

Anyway… two weeks ago my brother got something that finally made me feel like “YALLA YALLA MY TURN GIVE ME THE JOYSTICK” hahaha… it’s:

“Nintendo Wii”

Seriously, when you hold the joystick and play like you’re really in the game THAT’s WHAT I CALL “3aysheen el door” ! and that’s what Nintendo Wii does. My arms actually hurt for two days after having played TENNIS and BOXING! LOL.

But again… It only got my attention for one week. I’m back to I don’t care about video games. LOL Cuz seriously I'm the type of person who couldn't care less about these games. I'm all about music and magazines and surfing the net and spending hours on the phone or in front of the TV!

But
BRAVO to Nintendo Wii as it MADE ME GRAB A JOYSTICK again (for only a week though) LOL.

PS: I still have to go try
S.Mad’s Play Station 3. Haha

23 comments:

M said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
@ el 3a9ab doesn't know bent or walad!
cool post...
I use to like video games as a child not the 3D ones..
and when Foonz bought his Nitendo Wii I was just curious to see how it works. Never tried for I have no faith in myself. I get depressed when I keep dieing (in the game not real life)..

So is wii good for a light workout? =P

Reem B. said...

hehehehe well I would say yes it is. Walla my arms hurt I seriously consider it a good body combat practice for whenever I can't make it to class. (the boxing game)

Give Foonz's Wii a try! hehe

Anonymous said...

I am not fond of video games either. Although I did play the games which you've mentioned. You left out Mario and Taxi! :P HAHA!

I think I'ma try that Nintendo Wii. I've never heard of it before. Like duh! I said I wasn't interested... Anyways, thanks for the post. I read it aloud for my little brother! :D

Anonymous said...

I love video games but once in a while.....there was a time when I used to play for 4 hours a day but not any more..I get bored of things very easily I guess...but once in a while I get this urge that I want to play video games again but it never lasts for more than 3 day :P

SpiKeY said...

hehe play as much as you want......its fun fun fun...i wish i had the time to play now.....i stopped for a while now :(

Reem B. said...

Sara Shuaibi: yeah i'm still not interested but this game, i mean this INVENTION haha, got my attention a bit ;). SALAAAAM to your little brother :D

Amu: OH talk about getting bored quickly! I'm like that ! w a5as shay to live a constant routine! waa3

Spikey: Omg! This post is dedicated especially to you then! hahaha! THANKS FOR PASSING :D

Unknown said...

OMG! Tekken was my favorite, gayamtah with all the players. :D
walla i use to be a playstation fan, car racing and fighting.. now im not interested anymore, plus all the games my brother buys are soccer which i could never enjoy playing. Yeah Cancerian I am waiting for you to come and try the playstation 3 .. This summer we have a tennis match ahead of us ! practice on you Wii !!

Anonymous said...

Little brother gives you his regards! :P

Reem B. said...

Sara M: Hahaha Yes I can't wait till that tennis match!!

Sara Shuaibi: ;)=D

Reem B. said...

Just realized I know a lot of Sara's!!!LOL Allah ybarek w yzeed!!

Navy Girl said...

huh i used to play Siga sonk or whatever that blue thingy name was !! LOL i loved it !! but now don't have the time .. but if i had some i'd play anything online :D

Reem B. said...

LOL Navyy Girl... waaaaaal memories! Sonic is his name. THAT BLUE THING! LOL.

If you ask me what I really and sincerely enjoyed playing I would say "PAC MAN" I MISS IT! LOL.

Nick McRae said...

I haven't played the Wii yet, but I really want to!

Nick McRae said...

I see you speak Spanish.

Ya no he jugado el Wii, pero quiero jugarlo mucho. :)

¿Dónde aprendiste español? ¿En escuela secundaria, en la universidad, o otro lugar? ¡Qué bueno!

Reem B. said...

Hola Nick!!! I learnt it on my own from music, from friends, from some websites..etc. And my spanish is a bit funny. Not yet fluent :( Pero ojala voy mejorarlo :D

Me gusta tu manera de hablar en espanol. Que excellente de verdad! Como tu lo aprendiste ?

Nick McRae said...

Lo aprendí en la universidad de Oeste Georgia. ¿Tienes amigos españoles?

Reem B. said...

Claro =)Tengo amigos y professores de Espana y America Latina tambien. (de Panama, y Puerto Rico y El Salvador...)

:)

Anonymous said...

canc3rian, I think you've become my idol and role model.

Sugar-Free Sweetie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sugar-Free Sweetie said...

Wooow....I play PS 2 with the cam thing that also allows me to kick box as well as dance...my father saw me doing the crazy things in front of the TV and he was like..halli na8e9 ba3d..mo kifaye eljonoon elli feech...lol...I was like this is the latest tech dude so just chill...hehehe

Reem B. said...

loooooooooool @ sugar-free sweetie !!

Your dad should try playing it !!

I want to convince my mom to try the dancing game LOL. I'm so wicked! (She'll never play it! Not in a million years lol)

Anonymous said...

*LOL* My mom isn't fond of these stuff. She can barely open the PC! :P She is so low-tech! HAHA!

Reem B. said...

SARA! I think I'm meant to be your mom's best friend! It's just that we come from different generations! LOL.